Enjoying a holiday favorite whenever you want has never been easier. MRS. SMITH’S® Original Flaky Crust Pumpkin Pie is the perfect combination of pumpkin, spices and our flakiest crust ever made with a touch of real butter. When company calls, be ready to impress!
1. Place oven rack in center position. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Remove frozen pie from box, and remove plastic overwrap from pie. Do not remove pie from original foil pan. Leave pie on counter while oven is preheating.
3. Center frozen pie on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil, and place in preheated oven.
4. Check pie after 55 minutes for doneness. Typical baking time: 60 - 70 minutes until center is set. Since ovens vary, adjust time and temperature as necessary.
5. Remove pie on cookie sheet from oven using oven mitts. Do not handle pie by edge of pan.
6. Cool for 2 hours or until pie reaches desired serving temperature. Pies are best when freshly baked.
Store leftover baked pie loosely covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO BAKE
FILLING: PUMPKIN, MILK, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, EGGS, NONFAT MILK, CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, FOOD STARCH MODIFIED, SALT, SPICE, CAROB BEAN GUM, CARRAGEENAN, DEXTROSE.
CRUST: WHEAT FLOUR, VEGETABLE SHORTENING (PALM OIL AND SOYBEAN OIL WITH MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES), WATER, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), SALT, DEXTROSE, YEAST.
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS AND MILK