East coast families can enjoy ORONOQUE ORCHARDS™ Deep Dish Pie Crusts. Give your family your family-favorite recipes in a convenient, ready-made crust. They’ll be enjoying every crumb!
To Make a One-Crust Pie:
(For Quiches, pumpkin pies, pecan pies)
1. Preheat oven according to your recipe directions
2. Remove frozen crust from package; place crust on baking sheet
3. Pour desired filling into crust
4. Bake on middle oven rack according to recipe.
To Make A Baked Ready To Fill Crust:
(For pudding pies, meringue pies, ice cream pies)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Remove frozen crust from package; let thaw about 15 minutes.
3. Thoroughly prick bottom and side of crust with fork.
4. Place on baking sheet and bake on middle oven rack 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Cool completely. Pour desired filling into crust.
If crust in cracked, thaw crust, then firmly press edges of cracks together with moistened fingertips; firmly press fork in criss-cross fashion over repaired area.
If edge of crust begins to brown excessively, cover with a strip of aluminum foil and continue baking.
If crust puffs during baking prick with fork and gently flatten.
For a crisper crust, preheat baking sheet in oven; cool finished pie on baking sheet.
For best results, fill pie shell with 3 1/2 - 4 cups of filling.
To avoid spilling, leave baked pie on cookie/baking sheet when removing from oven.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use
WHEAT FLOUR, PALM OIL, WATER, SUGAR, SOYBEAN OIL, DEXTROSE, SALT, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES.