The perfect blend of sweet potatoes and spices give MRS. SMITH’S® Original Flaky Crust Sweet Potato pie the flavor you’ll love. The light, flaky crust—made with a touch of real butter —is a delicious compliment to our signature filling that will keep guests coming back for more.
1. Place oven rack in center position. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Remove frozen pie from box, and remove plastic overwrap from pie. Do not remove pie from original foil pan. Leave pie on counter while oven is preheating.
3. Center frozen pie on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil, and place in preheated oven.
4. Check pie after 50 minutes for doneness. Typical baking time: 55 - 65 minutes until center is set. Since ovens vary, adjust time and temperature as necessary.
5. Remove pie on cookie sheet from oven using oven mitts. Do not handle pie by edge of pan.
6. Cool for 2 hours or until pie reaches desired serving temperature. Pies are best when freshly baked.
Store leftover baked pie loosely covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO BAKE
FILLING: SWEET POTATO, WATER, BROWN SUGAR, EGGS, SUGAR, MILK, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT, CAROB BEAN GUM, SPICE, CARRAGEENAN, XANTHAN GUM, DEXTROSE.
CRUST: WHEAT FLOUR, SHORTENING BUTTER BLEND (PALM OIL, BUTTER [CREAM, SALT]), PALM OIL, WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, DEXTROSE, YEAST, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES.
CONTAINS: EGGS, MILK, WHEAT.