MRS. SMITH’S® Original Flaky Crust Peach pie provides all the juicy, sweet, seasonal peaches you want in our lightest, flakiest crust made with a touch of real butter. Fill your home with the aroma of home-baked goodness any time.
1. Place oven rack in center position. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Remove frozen pie from box, and remove plastic overwrap from pie. Do not remove pie from original foil pan. Leave pie on counter while oven is preheating. After 10 minutes on counter, Cut 4-6 slits in top crust.
3. Center frozen pie on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil, and place in preheated oven.
4. Check pie after 40 minutes for doneness. Typical baking time: 45 - 50 minutes until crust is golden brown. Since ovens vary, adjust time and temperature as necessary.
5. Remove pie on cookie sheet from oven using oven mitts. Do not handle pie by edge of pan.
6. Cool for 2 hours or until pie reaches desired serving temperature. Pies are best when freshly baked.
Store leftover baked pie loosely covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO BAKE
FILLING: PEACHES, WATER, SUGAR, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CORN SYRUP, MANGO, SALT, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID.
CRUST: WHEAT FLOUR, SHORTENING BUTTER BLEND (PALM OIL, BUTTER [CREAM, SALT]), WATER, PALM OIL, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, DEXTROSE, YEAST, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE.
CONTAINS: WHEAT AND MILK.